Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Week 9 Podcast & Videos

Wow, I've been into Teacher Tube and had a lot of fun watching videos. What I liked about the site was there is a great selection of videos and ideas for what I can do with my students in class. What I disliked about the site what that I found a really fun video called 'Houghton Muffin Don't' and lost it and couldn't get it back even though I did a search. The other thing I didn't like was that a few of the videos I tried to get into were - yes you guessed it - BLOCKED.

I was really excited that I was able to download this video for you to watch. It wasn't the video I was excited about (although I love the music) but the fact that I was able to download it myself. Anyway, listen to it and see what you think.

http://www.teachertube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=9c085b001cc1891b0615

No comments: